Sunday, July 11, 2010

... and God bless America.

This is my attempt at a Team USA website for the Assaultcube World Cup. I'm holding open tryouts for the team.

As it stands, the members of the team are:

  • Myself, Impakt'd, longtime member of the AC community and leader of |oNe|
  • Cage (tentative), fellow clanmate over at |oNe|

To join the ranks (which you should do quickly, as sign-ups are open for the cup) you must contact me (http://o-n-e.co.nr/ || IRC @ #one-chat - if I'm not an IRC, try PMing the |oNe| forum 'me' and I'll get back to you ASAP) and play a game or two as a 'tryout'. A 1x1 would suffice.

In a teammate I'm looking for:
  • An American (obviously).
  • Someone willing to spend time to practice / a serious competitor.
These qualities along with your tryout will prove whether I deem you worthy to play for Team USA.

Best of luck to future applicants. God bless Stephen Colbert.

Important things to read:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-255.html

~ Impakt'd

2 comments:

  1. I'm (south) american. Can I join in the team? :D

    ~~~ Panico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not United States of America :P I could convert this into team America(s), though. :D

    ReplyDelete