Monday, July 12, 2010

Roster update

After 2 1v1's in succession, I've 2 new members to the Team USA roster.

  • Cage - A fellow teammate at |oNe|, Cage is an Indian currently residing in Ohio.
  • DaRealRocky - A Pennsylvanian native who I will allow to introduce himself:
" ok well um (cough cough clearing throat) where do i start.. mhh i been playing ac for the three years now. I started out as TheRealRocky. I actually tried to be clan less but i was asked by a GearsOfWar. I was then invited into AcC*| OR ^$^ (assault cube commandos). I was in that clan for one year until I was the only member left due to people leaving and becoming inactive. In the clan...
...within a month I was appointed to moderator only giving advice and doing recruits. After the fall of acc I went to a clan called /SRH/ (supporting radical habits). Within that clan I played for a half a year until the clan become unbearably inactive and the moderators have disappeared and no application could go through at that time. The most recent change in my life was when me and a...
...fellow assault cuber made (TBR} (the blood rising). There I managed the clan keeping all members clean in maturity and hack free. I recently decided to close the clan for reasons that are somewhat personal and was a good time to close it for awhile maybe to reopen it in future I don’t know what this world gives me from day to day."

Oh, that Rocky.

Roster: Impakt'd || Cage || DaRealRocky

Still two spots left! See me on IRC.

~ Impakt'd

No comments:

Post a Comment